West Avenue, Molo, Iloilo City(5000), Philippines
Download Application Form: click to download
The ILOILO DOCTORS' COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, INC. aims at academic excellence and limits enrollment only to the best qualified and most promising students. Students are admitted to the First Year Class only in the first semester.
I. ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
A. Academic Requirements:
The applicant must have completed or is about to complete a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts Degree (Major in Science). Graduates of other baccalaureate course may qualify for admission provided they have earned at least fifty (50) units in the natural sciences (Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics and Allied Sciences) and six (6) units of Filipino. The minimum requirements for admission to medical course must be met as evidenced by the Certificate of Eligibility for Admission to the School of Medicine issued by the Board of Medical Education (CHED, Manila) in favor of the applicant.
B. Procedural Requirements:
1. The prospective student must apply for admission to the College of Medicine using the Application Form provided for the purpose.
The application must be received by the Office of the Dean, College of Medicine, on the scheduled date (see below) and must be accompanied by the following:
a. Result of NMAT (Photo Copy Only).
b. Transcript of Records of all subjects taken at the collegiate level from all school attended.
c. Student's Personal Data, using the form provided.
d. Certificate of Good moral character from (2) well-known or responsible members of the student's school or community.
e. An I.D. picture, 2 x 2, colored.
f. Self-addressed, stamped envelop.
2. He / She must submit to a personal interview when requested by the Committee on Admission.
3. He / She must pass the physical examination and Psychological Test to be conducted by the medical staff of the Iloilo Doctors' College Laboratory and Iloilo Doctors’ College of Medicine, Inc.
C. Enrollment Requirements:
Upon enrollment the applicant must submit the following:
a. Result of NMAT (Original Copy).
b. Honorable Dismissal from the school last attended.
c. The Report of the Physical Examination and Psychological Test.
d. Diploma (Certified True Copy).
e. Birth Certificate (Certified True Copy).
f. I.D. picture 2 pcs. 2 x 2.
g. In the case of foreign students, Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) or Student Visa, Study Permit issued by the CHED, and all other requirements of the Commission on Higher Education.
NO STUDENT SHALL BE CONSIDERED FORMALLY AND OFFICIALLY ENROLLED UNLESS ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS ARE MET.
1. Application Fee - P 500.00 payable upon submission of the application form. An additional amount of P200.00 for Foreign applicants to cover special / additional processing and related expenses.
2. Tuition and other School Fees per semester P59,689.58 payable upon enrollment or an installment basis. (Foreign students are charged special tuition fee and other school fees). Additional information regarding this is available upon request.
1. Filling of application for admission with the Office of the Dean (January - May).
2. Announcement of candidate eligible for interview by the Committee on Admission: ( MAY)
3. Interview of qualified applicants: Date to be announced Venue: Iloilo Doctors' College - Medicine Bldg. Office of the Dean
Requirements: Self-addressed stamped envelope
4. Announcement of accepted applicants: within one week after the interview.
5. Physical Examination and Registration of accepted applicants: Dates to be announced. The accepted applicants who fail to register on the scheduled dates automatically forfeit their rights to those in the waiting list.
6. Opening of Classes: Date to be announced.